Top 11 Best Places in Bar Harbor
Watch this stunning video of Acadia National Park and learn a bit more before you explore!
Did you know that the sun falls first on Acadia before any other U.S. National Park? Acadia is home to the tallest mountain on the U.S. Atlantic Coast and completely formed from donated lands. It’s also America’s FIRST National Park east of the Mississippi!
Here’s a quick list of the best tourist attractions and beautiful places in Bar Harbor.
- Mount Desert Island (French for “deserted or lonely” island!)
- Acadia National Park (60% of Mount Desert Island!)
- Shore Path (Bar Harbor By Foot Map)
- Ocean Trail
- Frenchman Bay
- Mount Desert Island Oceanarium
- St. Saviour’s Church
- Abbe Museum
- Egg Rock Light
- Eagle Lake Acadia National Park
- George B. Dorr Museum of Natural History (Bar Harbor quick history video)