17 Things to Pack for a Cruise + 24 BNT Tours Featuring a Cruise
You’ve booked your BNT Bucket List Cruise, and now it’s time to pack. No matter what your vessel, you’ve got to make sure you have your cruising essentials!
What have you got in your cruising suitcase?
- Passport valid 6 months beyond cruising dates
- Seasick Wrist Band
- Small First Aid Kit or Anti-bacterial Wipes
- Packable Rain Gear
- Comfortable Shoes
- Clothing that can be layered
- Foldable bag/Backpack/Waistpack (for excursions)
- Laundry alternatives
- Multi-Plug Power charger & cords
- Ear plugs
- Waterproof bag
- Black or Monochromatic dress or outfit
- Dressy sweater/jacket for over black or mono outfit
- Scarves for warmth and pops of color
- Good humor!
*Roll your clothing for the most efficient and wrinkle-less packing!
Related BNT Travel Blogs + 24 BNT Tours Featuring a Cruise:
20 Ways to Practice Slow Travel While on a Group Tour or Cruise
Vermont & New Hampshire & Boston including the Cog Railroad Photo Blog
Share this article!