Toll Free: 800.848.1492Local: 717.397.0000

Bob Neff Tours

“The earth belongs to God. Everything
in all the world is His!” -Psalm 24:1


Traveling Abroad?  Get your Passport Today!

A Passport Booklet is required for departure from and entrance into the United States, regardless of the mode of transportation.  If you do not have a current passport booklet and need information on where and how to acquire one, you may check   Minors (under 16) traveling alone or in someone else’s custody must present written authorization, signed before a notary, from the parent(s) or guardian, and they must also carry a passport.

When planning international travel, be sure your passport will be valid for at least six months after the return date of the tour. If you are traveling abroad, better start preparing now. You may obtain the proper forms through the Clerk Of Court or at the local Post Office. You may also apply for a passport via the State Department’s Web Site. Go to, click on “How to Get a Passport” and download application form DS-11. There is now available a “Passport Card” for crossing the border between Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda, when traveling by land or sea.  It is not sufficient for air travel across the border.

After downloading the form:

If you are not a U.S. citizen or would like more information on border security, you might like to go on the internet to the U.S. government website at or the Department of Homeland Security’s website at If you would like to acquire a passport or need to get an official government birth certificate, you can look on the internet at or you can call our office, and we will send you information.

Note:  Beginning October 1, 2021, a REAL ID-compliant license, identification card, or another form of federally-acceptable identification such as a valid passport or
REAL ID or military ID) will be required to board domestic commercial flights, enter a military base, or enter a federal facility that requires ID at the door.