Do you have a group who likes to travel?
On a custom group tour, we plan the tour, and your group fills the motorcoach.
Is there a tour in our Tour Book that catches your eye? Call us and let us know. Pick a date that suits your group, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Some important points to remember:
- You have the motorcoach exclusively – only your group will be on it.
- We will pick you up at the location of your choice.
- You choose the dates that suit your group.
- We can customize the tour to suit your needs.
- We make all the arrangements, including hotels, meals, attractions and transportation.
- We provide customized itineraries for each member of your group.
- We send final details and luggage tags to each registered member of your group.
- We provide a complimentary package with 35 paid passengers.
- You may have your own group leader, or opt for a Bob Neff Tours tour director.
Quick Facts – Generally the group size must be at least 30 passengers for a group tour and the maximum for a group is usually 54 passengers.
– We request at least 3-6 months advance notice to plan a tour.
– A refundable fee is required when booking the tour and final payments are generally due 6 weeks prior to tour departure.
Have an idea? Click on the Request a Quote button to contact us.