How To Comment on the BNT Travel Blogs
Did you know you can leave a comment on a lot of the BNT Travel Blogs, in particular the Photo Blogs? The comment box will appear at the bottom of the Travel Blog page once you “log in” or register with your email address. This is a great place to share your memories of the trip, or add a little story to a photo! We would love to hear from you and your adventures with us at BNT!
Trouble getting started?
- Go to the bottom of the travel blog page and look for this sentence: “You must be logged in to post a comment.”
- Click on the highlighted words in this sentence.
- Provide your name, email address, a password and/or any other information it asks for and click to register.
- You may have to navigate back to the BNT page you’d like to comment on.
- Now you’re registered on the BNT website. When you want to leave a comment in the future, you will be required to log in first.
- You can also check the boxes to be notified of any commenting activity on the blog.
Note: If a comment box is not available and there is not a link to create a log in, then Comments are not open for that blog.